Friday, August 1, 2014

Sampler Sample

Happy Friday!!!

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend!!! I know I am.
Here is a stitching of a sampler I completed this week.  I used black pearl cotton to embroider the design on an ecru linen. It will be framed in a black frame.  I thought it turned out pretty well.   More importantly the lady I did it for, was pleased!!!

There is a new wool shop opening in Windsor soon and Cheryl, the owner, asked me to make some samples for her store.  I am so excited.  You all know I love needlework!!!  This is the first one I completed and it took me about eight hours to stitch.  I have more to do and am excited to work on them.  I will post them next week.  I am hoping to have more details regarding the new store by then as well.

Have a super weekend and I'll be back next week with more exciting projects.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! Congratulations! What fun to work on stitcheries! Can't wait to see what else you will be working on! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete