Monday, August 18, 2014

Embroidery of a Different Kind

Hello readers,        
                        
Welcome to a late posting!  I worked out of the house last week and it really messed up my schedule.
But I'm thrilled to share this posting with you!!

This is another sample I 'made' for the new wool store in Windsor.  It is a Bird Brain Design done in black on a tan linen.  The design was 'digitized' and I used my embroidery machine to stitch it out!!!  Can you tell the difference between this stitching and hand embroidery???  I think it stitched out very nicely.  When I look at the stitching close up I can definitely tell it was not hand embroidered, but for a display sample I don't think anyone will be able to notice the difference unless they study the stitching!!!

I have a couple more machine embroidered designs to share with you later this week.  Please check back on Thursday!!!
Have a great couple of days!!!

1 comment: