Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday!!!



Happy Thursday!!!

I found them!!!  I have an old set of pillowcases to show you.  These are special pillowcases because they were some of the first ones I embroidered when I was a little girl.  I was so proud of these that I didn't use them for many years.  I then decided to enjoy them and put them on my bed.  I used them so much they are now thread barren.  I just can't throw them away so I have put them with my "keepsakes"
So skip forward to modern day when machines are taking over!!! :-(  I machine embroidered the snowmen for a store sample.  This was a challenge since I had to manually line them up.  Yes there is software that now does all this!!!  But my software is low end and out of date.  This project was definitely a trial for patience!!!  It will be framed in a white frame!!!

The pretty pink pillow was also machine embroidered.  I added the ruffle and borders to help accent the embroidery!!!  It was a fun little project.

Just an update on the new Windsor wool store -- I think the opening is scheduled for this month!!!  Stay tuned for information.  As soon as I hear of a firm date I will share it will all!!

Have a great week and remember stitching is good for the soul!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted the photo of the pillow cases! It's nice to see that work. Nice to see all the new work too.

    ReplyDelete