Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall is Here!!!

Greetings to all my readers!!!

No, I haven't quit posting!!!  I have had an exciting couple of weeks.  My Oregon friend, Kim, came to visit for a week.  We had a wonderful time stitching, scrapbooking and visiting!!!  We even got some sleep!!!  This picture was taken at the Scrapbook Expo in Denver where we scrapbooked all day!!!  We did a little retail therapy, but really got a lot accomplished.  It was my first experience using "Project Life."  That was very rewarding as I got a bunch of photos on pages in a short time.  That made this girl happy!!!!

The Black Sheep Wool Shop is now open!!!!  I am so excited!!!  I started working last week and had a great time meeting wonderful people.  The pumpkins are actually pillows I made for the shop!!!  It made my day when people actually noticed and some people purchased the pattern!!!  I love surrounding myself with the rich textures and colors of the wool.  Life is Good!!!

 Kim and I spent some time walking and taking pictures.  The trees are turning colors putting on their "Fall Clothes."  This picture doesn't do the rich color of this tree justice!!!  Please take my word -- it is gorgeous.  The best part, it is on my street and I can look at it when ever I want!!!!  I love fall -- the cool nights, the wonderful smells and breathtaking colors.  

Have a great week and check back in a few days as I will have more to share!!!  Until then take a walk and enjoy life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment