Friday, September 12, 2014

Brrrr!!! It's Cold outside!!!

Good Morning All,

It is chilly out today.  The mountains got snow this past week.  Hmm  Are we going to have an early winter?  Well just in case I made Gingerbread Scones this morning!!!  Yummy!!!

My week has flown by hence the posting a day late.  I had a wonderful long weekend in Grand Junction seeing friends.  It was so good to spend some time with them.  I was really missing them.


 While I was there my Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Judy and her recruit Jennifer shared a demonstration of scrapbooking with Project Life!!!  I think I can do this.  Yes it took me a while to do my two pages, but we had a lot of visiting to do in the meantime.  I'm so looking forward to getting some scrapbooking done especially since my friend from Oregon is coming on Tuesday!!!  We are headed to the Scrapbook expo in Denver for a day of cropping and hope to accomplish much more while she is visiting.

In the meantime, I'm still making samples for the wool shop!!!  I believe the opening will be the end of next week.  YAY!!!!

The first picture is of towels I hand embroidered.  The designs are from Pretty P and Mama B.  I love the patriotic designs.



    

The last two towels are machined embroidered.  It is hard to see the design on the turquoise towel, but it is stitched in white thread and looks better up close.  These designs are from Bird Brain!!!

Have a great week and check in next week for more creations that keep my life rewarding!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment