Thursday, July 17, 2014

Another Bag

Good Morning,
We are enjoying some cooler weather and I love it!!!  Yes, it will get warmer tomorrow.  I guess it is summer!!!
Today I'm sharing a bag I made last year.  My friend, Connie and I had a sewing afternoon and she helped me make this bag.  I used some patterned demin from my stash along with a red cotton, quilted together.  I made the bag and then did some wool applique.  I didn't want flowers so I thought paisleys would be a great design for a casual bag.
If you zoom in you can see a few beads added here and there.  A girl never has enough bling!!!

I have been taking some sewing classes to utilize the software and sewing machine I own.  I am so excited to learn some new tips and tricks.  Yesterday was a great day to spend at The Sewing Circle in Fort Collins.  It was a "computer" day, but I learned so much.  My brain was full last night!!!

Have a great weekend and I'll be in touch next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment