Friday, July 12, 2013

Just Monkey-ing Around

This is another quilt I recently finished. It was so easy I cut it out and sewed it together in a long afternoon.  I did this on Mother's Day when my two Grand Junction friends came for a wonderful weekend visit.  My friend, Deb, had purchased some cards with quilt patterns at a local shop.  This is one of the patterns.  I loved it because it allowed me to use some larger squares so I could showcase this great monkey flannel I purchased a while back. 




I made this quilt for the new grandson of a friend and guy I work with.  The quilt is so soft since it is made with flannel.  I also used flannel for the backing.  A new quilt store in Loveland machine quilted it for me.  They did a great job at Atta Girl Quilts

The two quilts I recently finished have certainly gotten me in the mood to do more quilting.  If only I didn't have a job -- it sure cuts into my crafting time.  I guess I am happy I have a job and something fun to do when I get home.

Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment