Friday, March 8, 2013

They're HERE!!!

I'm so excited to share the wonderful news -- The twins were born Wednesday, March 6th at noon.  Alyssa Lauren weighed 6.12 and Hailey Elizabeth weighed 4.2.  Mommy and girls are doing great.  They will be going home tomorrow.  I talked with Desiree, the new mommy, this morning.  It was great to hear her voice and know she was doing well after having the girl's at 37 weeks by cesarean section.  Hailey is a bit jaundice but she should be great by tomorrow.  I can't wait to meet the little girls and see the rest of the family. 

The picture shows the fabric I am using for the girl's quilts.  I'm happy to say I'm almost finished with the two quilts.  I have the binding to attach and all will be complete!!  YEAH!!  I will post a picture of the finished quilts on Sunday.  I am hoping to finish Brendan's blanket on Sunday as well. 

Have a great day and I'll be in touch soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the babies have arrived and all is well. Can't wait to see the finished quilts. Love the fabric colors!

    ReplyDelete