Saturday, March 23, 2013

Snowy Saturday

BRRR!!  It is a cold, windy, snowy Saturday!!!  It is a great day to stay home and do some of those projects I have on my to-do list.  Wouldn't it be great to curl up in this cozy blanket?? I wouldn't mind but I think Brendan would?  This is the blanket I made him and it is shown in a previous picture.  This idea for a strip quilt came from Pinterest!!!  I love Pinterest!!  It has plenty of ideas for every thought I have.  Anyway, the quilt was very quick and easy to make.  I think I will be making the twins blankets like this as well.  Of course theirs will not have monkeys!  LOL







Desiree shared this picture of the twins this past week.   Aren't they adorable.  I'm sure she would like to see this pose in the early morning hours.

Well I'm off to make some Easter cards, sewing and who knows what else.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment