Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Quilts






WOW!!!  This weekend has flown by!!!  Maybe that is because my sewing machine and I have been creating some wonderful things.  These are the quilts for the twin girls.  I can't wait to give them to Alyssa and Hailey.  Desiree picked green, pink and lavender with an owl theme for the girl's room.  So I picked up those colors and theme in the quilts.  I sure hope she likes them. 



Mommy and girls were released from the hospital yesterday.  I have received some darling pictures.   I just have to share one of them.  Alyssa is definitely bigger than Hailey.  I'm sure Hailey will catch up soon.  I can't wait to give them some love.  BUT Brendan will definitely be my priority because he is "My Little Boyfriend."  He holds a very special place in my heart.  I did get his blanket finished as well.  I will share a picture of it latter in the week. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the quilts!! Great job!! How clever and creative you are! And the pic of the little girls is just so precious! Hoping to be quilting with you soon!!

    ReplyDelete