Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter Wonderland

BRRR Morning!!!

Well if I wasn't in the Christmas mood before  -- I am now!!!  This is what we woke up to this morning.  It is a balmy 2 degrees!!!!
YIKES!! Kind of chilly after 60's last week!!! The nice part of this weather is that I didn't have to venture out to work today.  What does that mean -- stitching time!!!  Happy dance for me!!!
I just love the snow especially when I can stay warm and cozy in my home!!!  This cold weather prompted me to make the BEST vegetable soup for dinner last night!!!  My husband and I enjoyed it with some homemade bread!!! YUM!!  I'm glad I made a big pot of it so we can have some today!!!

I'm finishing a Thanksgiving table mat for a store sample and then on to a snowman table runner!!!  

I also have some Christmas gifts to work on!!!  SHHH!!!!
This is from a new pattern by Buttermilk Basin. We just got this pattern at the Black Sheep Wool Shop.  I have some friends that love owls, so I had to make one ASAP!!!  The colors are much prettier in person and the background is black. This project went together really quick.  I did enlarge the pattern because the actual size is only 8.5 inches.  I like the larger mats.  

Stay warm friends!!!  Have a great day and remember there are 14 days till Thanksgiving and 42 days till Christmas!!!  The clock is ticking and back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment