Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


I have so much to be thankful for this year.
While I have gone thru some changes in employment, I know God has a plan for me.  So I am thankful for the patience He gives me.  I am also thankful to my husband, son and many

friends for the encouragement, listening and kindness.

I have really been blessed by doing something I'm passionate about -- needlework!!!  Here is a table mat for Thanksgiving!!!  Sometimes we rush from Halloween to Christmas only giving Thanksgiving a fleeting thought.  I believe it should be the MOST important holiday of the year!!!

 So after saying all this, I feel some what of a hypocrite as I share with you the Christmas cards I made from the Stampin' Up! Watercolor Winter Simply card kit.  My reasoning to get cards out early this year is mainly because we moved and have a new address.  So please understand!!! I did have fun putting the cards together.  While I really didn't "follow" the instructions with the kit, I looked at other people's ideas and copied!!!!  Thank you for sharing your ideas!!!  I also made some stamped cards which I cased!!! But at least I made them!!!  My friend Connie, the wool master, came over to share a day of stamping and visiting.  It truly motivated me to get going on my cards.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that table mat! I may have to do that one for next year! Cute cards, too!

    ReplyDelete