Thursday, October 30, 2014

BOO!!!

Spooky Greetings to all,
How do you like my blingy Jack-o-lantern?  I think she is adorable.  MANY thanks to my wonderful friend, Connie, for creating this great wool applique design.  Last week when my Grand Junction friends were here, Connie came over and brought this wonderful project she created for us to stitch and put together.  LOVE IT!!!!
This flower mat is hanging at The Black Sheep Wool Shop, but it is mine!!  I actually made something for myself.  When I saw this pattern by The Little Red Hen, I knew I had to make it!!!  I purchased the pattern in the spring and finished it a couple of weeks ago.  Completed project in a few months time -- unheard of in my life!!!  (Except for store samples.)  I loved using wool from my stash to make this project!!!

This is a pin cushion I made for a store sample.  It is a Bird Brain Designs pattern.  This was such a quick little project.  I think it would make a great gift for friends.  You can find a kit or pattern and all you need to finish this project at The Black Sheep Wool Shop.  I hope to see you there soon.

Happy Halloween!!!  Be safe!!!

Bye from Scary Sherry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment