Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special Day


Today is a special day for my husband and I. Thirty Two years ago today we were married.  He surprised me by sending this beautiful bouquet of roses!!! We also went out to dinner. He certainly made me feel loved.

I have been working on my quilt projects and will have pictures to show you in the coming days.  This past weekend I started on a wool applique project of  a Snowball penny rug.  It was so much fun. I just have a few more stitches and then put the backing on to finish it.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Missed seeing this yesterday.......Happy Anniversary to you both! (a day late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...so i've' been travelling like crazy...and missed this too! Happy belated anniversary!

    So...where's the penny rug? Inquiring minds want to see!

    ReplyDelete